Head over heels in love with springtime here in the Garden State 🌸
(And with the stud that sweeps me off my feet, but you already knew that) .
My friend @kristinekellyphotography captured some sweet moments in the park yesterday. And I’m telling you, you want her to photograph your weddings and events and portraits and all the things. You can see her travels here, too: @thegrinningglobe. Love you, sister friend 💗
If you know me, you know I love my voice teacher. This dear man has encouraged and supported me for five years now! Thank you for warming me up at the Gershwin and seeing the show my opening night. Don’t know what I would do without you. Love you, @deric_rosenblatt !
#MCM #VocalPowerLLC 📸: Joshua B. Ludzki
This week has been a beautiful, magical blur. Grateful to have been surrounded by so many dear ones!
Shout out to the sensational @jessicavosk! Thankful for her wisdom, humor and immense care. So cool that I got to celebrate my opening with her on tour two years ago, and again on Broadway this week! Full circle feels!! Photo: Bruce Glikas
last Saturday night out on the town for a while
dinner at my fave spot @becconyc with some of my fave ppl in the world
thankful to all the darlings traveling in for this special week
Reasons today was magical ✨
1. Phil LaDuca was at my shoe fitting and WHAT A GEM of a human 👠
2. I ran into my standby sister green bean Snow Queen @alyssajoyfox at SweetGreen. Also, the Harvest Bowl ✅
3. Filed my taxes. (Adulting can really make you feel accomplished.) 💯
4. I sat in the orchestra pit of Wicked in between a violin and clarinet and WEPT through those sweeping arrangements. Those musicians are unbelievable! And bravo, @danmicciche 👏🏻.
5. I made my train on time cause @matt_meigs is a gentleman and a scholar and also just a great travel buddy. 🚊